Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Haul (Sooryehan, The History of Whoo, and Tenren Tea)









Christmas is coming and i have to buy gifts for families and friends.... like every year i will have headaches on thinking what to get them. I just placed an order on www.philosophy.com i love their holiday gift sets. The prices are reasonable and the packaging are so adorable. Like other girls i am a sucker for packaging.

After placing the order, my dad and sister went with me to have dim sum on 8th Avenue (Brooklyn's so called Chinatown). While i was on 8th Avenue i stop by my favorite place "TENREN Tea HOUSE" to order drinks after eating dim sum. So, i picked up a gift for someone on my christmas list. Its the King's Tea Oolong tea with Ginseng number 409. you can check out their website TEN REN KING'S TEA 409. The 10.6 oz actually last a whole year for a person if he drinks it alone. I bought him the TEN REN KING'S TEA 319 last year and he told me that he likes it. For those people who likes Oolong tea should try the 319 to start with.

after done buying the tea we are heading to the car, i stop by a beauty store and saw some christmas gift sets. So, i pick the Sooryehan Yunha Face and Neck Lifting Cream gift set for someone else on my christmas list too SA gave me some samples to try too. Because i am their VIP member over 1000 points she gave me a shampoo set as a christmas gift. hehe... so happy. But christmas shopping is not over yet....



No comments:

Post a Comment