Thursday, December 22, 2011

Purchasing a commercial condo.


Buying a house or condo is getting really difficult in this economy now. Especially in New York where the cost is high. Its been 3 months since we signed the contact and the owner of the building is bitching now. Come on its not our fault that banks get tough on lenders now... seems crazy with this economy.. and i feel so stress out now... but its christmas. owell... life goes on.. and i am still waiting for the final decision next week. But i want my office tho.... help me god........ my bf told me that there's no miracle in this world and told me to get real and prepared for the worst scenario. But i do believe in miracle. and he told me that i watch too much fairy tale. Do you guys believe in Fairy tale? .... i do...

No comments:

Post a Comment